- The smoke is finally clearing, no pun intended, in regard to the medicinal value the cannabis plant beholds. The days of Reefer Madness are a thing-of-the-past and medical marijuana, a.k.a. cannabis, is becoming a respected medicine amongst the medical community. With its reported countless uses, cannabis is changing the way medicine is moving forward.
- The study of cannabinoids are a relatively new area of research; but promises to be a key player in the development of medicine, with its unique ability to kill cancer cells. Read these medical research articles demonstrating how cannabis prevents, kills, reverses or inhibits cancer cell growth.
- It is an exciting time that we are living in. The benefits of cannabis are countless, and proven to improve the quality of one’s life; whether it be physically, mentally or spiritually.
- At Dr.RoseBudz, we wish you only the best in health and wellness on your pursuit for a better quality of life!
- “People want safe, natural and inexpensive treatments that stimulate our bodies’ ability to self-heal and help our population improve its quality of life. Medical cannabis is one such solution.” – Dustin Sulak, DO