Chocolate Chip Happy Cookies
RecipePreheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine in a small bowl next 3 items
- 2 1/4 cups of flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter // Substitute 2 Tablespoons of butter for 2 Tablespoons* of Dr. RoseBudz THC All-Natural Coconut Oil
- Put the 2 Tablespoons of the Coco Oil in the cup first and then top off with the regular butter.
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup of brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups of chocolate morsels.
- Drop 2 rounded tablespoons for each cookie.
- Bake until cookies are golden on the outside and soft in the middle.
- Bake for approximately 8 to 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven, and let cool on baking sheet 1 to 2 minutes.
- Remove from baking sheet to let cool completely.
- Store cookies in an airtight container at room temperature up to 1 week.
- 2 tablespoon cookie is good for someone weighing 90-125 lbs
- 2 cookies for anyone 180-225 lbs.
See All Products
The Dr. Rosebudz Commitment to QualityAll of our products are grown in our own farms. Everything we sell has been personally sourced and created for you in small, high-quality batches. EVERYTHING WE SELL HAS BEEN TESTED BOTH INTERNALLY AND EXTERNALLY TO PROVIDE MEDICINAL GRADE CANNABIS PRODUCTS.
All of our products are subjected to the highest level of cannabis testing and certification by SC Labs. This means our THC and CBD dosages are exact you can know exactly what you’re getting.